Lijit Ad Wijit

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Since school is out for the next couple of months, I'm making plans for my summer! Here's what I plan to do (in no particular order).

  1. Watch my belly grow
  2. Read at least four new (to me) books: C. Groeschel's The Christian Atheist, C.S. Lewis's A Grief Observed, Dan & Chip Heath's Switch, and A. Stanley's Communicate for a Change.
  3. Embark on a "pick-your-own" fruit/veggie trip
  4. Learn to sew (my first projects include a half apron, napkins, and a pillow)
  5. Relax, relax, relax (swimming, lounging, etc)
  6. Finish reading: The Penny Pincher's Club; What to Expect When You're Expecting; and The Baby Whisperer.
  7. Invest some more time with the lovely ladies at Daybreak Crisis Pregnancy Center.
  8. Put together our official wedding album
  9. Learn more about gardening from my impressive cousin-in-law (but more importantly friend) Melissa.
  10. Enjoy more time with friends
  11. Participate in a Labor & Delivery class with Ben (I just hope they don't show a video...)
What are you doing this summer?

2 comments:

  1. What am I doing this summer? Pretty much all of the above :) Except numbers 6 & 7...not gonna hangout at Daybreak, and it's kinda difficult to "finish" reading books that I haven't started reading yet!

    And number 1 is a bit troubling. Although I have been watching my belly grow, I hope to make it shrink over the summer...but I do look forward to watching your belly grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this list :) you guys are awesome. how fun to do a "pick your own veggie/fruit" trip!

    ReplyDelete